Telehealth Nurse Practitioner
We are always looking for talented Advanced Practice Nurses who are responsible for conducting Medical Spa Good Faith Evaluations via telemedicine. This requires cross-client coordination; including planning, tracking, communicating status and seeing daily projects through to completion. They will manage across a portfolio of clients, which involves prioritization and resource allocation. They should be curious, investigative, and be able to arrange resources for maximum effectiveness. Duties also include improving productivity and efficiency by developing and implementing standards and processes, fostering best practices and continually optimizing our execution model. The position demands a self-starter who has a strong bias for action.
- Current National Board Certification
- California, Nevada and Texas State of Employment licensed to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming and professional manner
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business
- 2 years experience in the Medi-Spa and Weight Loss industry
- Practical application of web based technology is a requirement.
- Master’s degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program